ESG Capital Markets 2020 Agenda
The complete 2020 agenda will be released in the next few weeks.
If you are interested in joining as a speaker email [email protected]
Key topics being discussed include:
- From draft to legislation the Green Bond Standard: an update on the EU Taxonomy
- How are investors’ criteria (across asset classes) for better ‘E’, ‘S’ and the ‘G’ transforming corporate funding strategies? Understanding what will be expected of you in the coming 6-12 months as an issuer
Bonds vs Loans vs Sukuk assessing the various debt products on offer under the ESG umbrella
- ESG as a means of differentiation: how can high yield, emerging market borrowers and issuers make themselves more appealing to a wider pool of investors
- What role are banks and investors playing when it comes to engagement and education? How do their approaches differ?
- A snapshot of the Chinese onshore green bond market – technicalities, regulation and incentives
- How do you assess the ‘Environmental’ beyond carbon emissions?
- Shades, scoring and ratings: a deep dive into how ESG is measured/analysed - proprietary methods and data vs third party
- How deep is the secondary market for sustainable and green fixed income products?
- Can a theme as subjective and fluid as the environment, sustainability and governance ever be standardised to have a ‘one size fits all’ approach? What would be the optimum compromise the industry will accept?
- What is the gold standard of financial reporting, sustainable documents and transparency that investors are looking for?
- Oxford style debate: Chicken and/or egg: does the market need to evolve further for there to be more investible funds or do the funds need to be in place for the market to progress?
- How does ESG integration compare and differ from the developed markets in the emerging markets?
- Impact funds and impact investing: Can ROI be achieved alongside measurable impact?
There are a limited number of sponsorship opportunities available for sell side organisations. Call Rebecca Mead on +44 (0)20 7045 0929 or email [email protected]