2020 Key Topics
- How will the COVID-19 pandemic impact the Kingdom’s project pipeline going forward?
- International Banks: A partner or competitor for local financial institutions when financing projects?
- Updating the Kingdom’s PPP framework: How are regulations being adapted to facilitate the (increasing) construction of social infrastructure and mega projects?
- Vision 2030: A closer look at the Kingdom’s mega-projects pipeline
- Gearing up for success: How are family businesses preparing to enter the project development space? What role will the private sector play in Vision 2030?
- Understanding ECA-backed financing: What requirements do ECAs have when looking to lend in the Kingdom? When can they add most value to borrowers?
- Beyond conventional PPP projects: How are targets for social infrastructure projects being quantified and how is risk being measured?
- Financing without a government guarantee: How are borrowers preparing for this? Will it catalyse the development and availability of new funding instruments?
- SAR vs. USD lending: How does pricing and tenor differ, and what hedging options are available?
- Establishing an infrastructure fund: How can returns be effectively measured?
- What more needs to be done to attract FDI into the Kingdom’s upcoming project pipeline?
To enquire about speaking on any of the above topics please contact Nathan Tipping at: [email protected]